Blessed with Beautiful Friends!!!!

Blessed with Beautiful Friends!!!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

wonderful people

this year is off to a great start! i couldnt ask for better family, friends, roommates, coworkers, or boyfriend!! i could brag them up all day long!! so i figured they all deserve to be talked about on my blog!! :)
family has been there for me all along--but im at a time in my life where i need to make major decision, they are doing a wonderful job of helping me out and making sure i do the best i can.
roommates have to deal with eachother every day. im sure im not always the easiest one to deal with but they are doing an awesome job. haha it takes a lot to live in a house of 4 girls!
coworkers are the best and some of the most wonderful friends in my life right now. im always excited to go to work just to see everyone and there are always plans made to hangout afterwords!! fun times for sure..
my boyfriend is awesome!! always there for me at the end of the day --good or bad-- we are the complete opposite which i think makes us perfect for eachother! he makes me realize so much, im the kind of girl who does things without thinking and he is the one who makes sure to consider all consequences of a situation!! he has my back for sure!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment