Blessed with Beautiful Friends!!!!

Blessed with Beautiful Friends!!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

family

this week has been hard on me and the rest of my little family!
my great grandmother passed away on valentines day, and just a few months ago my great grandfather passed! i guess they couldnt go without one another on the day of 'love'! they are soal mates and have been for the past 70 years!! neither of them wanted to have funerals so i am having a very hard time believing it is true, hard to think they are really gone if i cant see it right in front of me. todays peer review was tough for me (even if it didnt seam like it)
today i treated myself to a trip home after class, since i dont have any classes on fridays! i am spending the whole time with family; tonight with my mom and tomorrow with my grandparents before i have to head back to forks for work on saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Class today was tough for a lot of people I think.
    Though its true what Jen says...if your story doesn't evoke emotion in you...it won't evoke emotion in the readers.
    Today felt like an AA meeting for the human condition!
    So much crying! :(
    Well I genuinely hope you and your family heals and can be comforted knowing your loved ones are together in heaven.

    ReplyDelete